Current volunteer sign ups can be found here.
Don’t see something you like?
There are many areas in which the PRC could use your time and help, such as:
Administration or Finance
- Assisting with mailings
- Data entry and office work
- Participating on the Finance Committee
Art & Design:
- Creating fliers and brochures
- Working on the newsletters
- Updating the PRC Website
- Event decorating & design
- Updating PRC and other bulletin boards
Baking/Cooking for Events
Event Planning and Programming
- Planning children’s events
- Organizing adult activities and socials
- Planning and/or assisting at the Annual Gala
- Conceptualizing Vacation programs and other classes
- Soliciting donations from local businesses
- Assisting with letter-writing campaigns
- Developing relationships with local merchants to increase member benefits
Marketing and Public Relations:
- Writing press releases
- Updating lists and databases (Listserves)
- Distributing fliers
- Assisting with market research
Social Media + PR
- Outreach – attending weekly Stepping Stone classes
- Planning Outreach events
- Teaching Vacation Camp
- Reading stories during child care times
If you would like to find out more about what it takes to run the PRC, there is an open invitation to any of our Monthly Board Meetings. The Board Meetings are held at the PRC on the 2nd Thursday of each month at 8:00 p.m. This is a great way to get involved, support the PRC and have an adult night out.
As part of our Outreach program the PRC accepts donations of items which it distributes to low-income families in our Community,. Donations of large items are accepted on the 1 month. Everyday items can be accepted at any time.
A full list of items typically welcomed as donations for families can be found here.